Chapter 37

Let me reveal a little secret today.

    Tang Yu, the first time I saw you, I thought you looked like my husband.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    When Tang Xin was a child, she lived opposite a middle-aged couple. Both of them were university professors. Both of them had gentle looks and elegant clothes. Their son was in his early twenties and had just started working after graduation. , wearing trousers and white shirt to work every day, clean and handsome.

    The whole family looked pleasing to the eye.

    She looked back at her parents again. Tang Dawei was quite a jerk when he was young, with a large tattoo on his back, like a young and Dangerous boy. Oh, by the way, when she was a child, Tang Dawei ran a debt collection company, specializing in fighting for people, and he couldn't hide his gangster spirit even in middle age.

    Zhong Li Jun often looked at her and sighed: "It's a good thing you look like me, otherwise you wouldn't be able to get married."

    Tang Dawei is not ugly, but rather rough. It's the neighbor's elder brother who looks handsome in a white shirt and black trousers. Looking at his father, he doesn't think he's handsome enough.

    At that time, in order to please her, Tang Dawei changed into suits and shirts every day, but his temperament was there, no matter how he looked at it, it was a bit awkward.

    Later, when she was in elementary school, the elder brother next door got married. She went to the wedding with Tang Dawei and Zhong Li Jun, and saw the neighbor elder brother wearing a formal suit with stars in his eyes, and turned around and said to Zhong Li Jun: " When I grow up, I want to wear a wedding dress and marry such a beautiful groom.”

    The princess dream she had when she was young can become a deadly weapon when she grow up.

    When she saw Tang Yu for the first time, she felt that his appearance in a suit was really fatal.

    He looks like he's wearing a white shirt.

    Also terrible.

    With a height of 1.87 meters, Tang Yu looked down at her condescendingly.

    When the elevator door was about to close, he took a step forward and reached out to block it.

    Open the closed door again.

    He held the door and looked back at her: "Come in."

    Tang Xin looked at the man who seemed to have fallen from the sky in a daze, and she still hadn't realized it. It has been almost two months since she resigned, and the two of them met only twice. One time, one time at the entrance of the bar, and the other time was the night when the contract was negotiated.

    Counting the days, she hadn't seen each other for almost a month, and she thought that the two of them were probably like this.    

   Tang Yu saw that she hadn't moved, reached out and grabbed her hand, dragged her into the elevator, let go of her, put his hand next to the button, and looked down at her: "What floor?"

   The man with two bags in one hand effortlessly frowned, "Why are you here?"

   " Passing by."

    Tang Yu looked at her casually, "Which floor?"

    "..."

    Passing by? Why don't you say you fell from the sky?