Chapter 60

I can't take anesthesia when I'm broken in love, of course it hurts.

    It hurts so much, Tang Yu.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    Rescue is not necessary, but the injury on the hand is a bit serious, the glass needs to be removed by surgery, and after the X-ray film is taken, local anesthesia is given.

    Tang Xin was still suffering from a fever. She was holding a bottle in her right hand and having an operation in her left hand. She was lying on the hospital bed in a daze, and the doctor took out the glass for her.

    After anesthesia, she didn't feel much, but she was a little curious. She was obviously very tired, but she always wanted to turn her head to take a look.

    Tang Yu had already taken off his suit jacket, and inside was a white shirt with some blood on his chest, the neckline was buttoned to the top, his hair was cut short, a bit like a cropped head, his facial features were clearer, his whole person was abstinent and stern.

    However, he was very patient at this time, covering her eyes with a gentle expression, and said in a low voice: "There is nothing to see, don't look at it."

   The  little nurse next to him peeked at him frequently, mainly because she thought he was handsome, and there was He looks like the CEO of Time Films.

    However, how could a CEO be in the hospital in the middle of the night?

    Still looks like he just finished a fight.

    "I'll just take a look."

    "No."

    "..."

    If you don't look at it, don't look at it.

    Tang Xin's eyes were flushed, her round face was pale except for the slap print, she looked at him pitifully, "My hand is hurt, how can I write a script..."

    There are two more days left to revise the script . Months, time is already tight, and the injury on her hand will take a month to heal. She is really anxious to have such an accident at this juncture.

    Tang Yu looked down at her, really didn't know what to do with her, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, coaxing her: "Can I write for you? Tell me to type."

    Tang Xin: "... "

    She whispered: "I can't afford you."

    "No charge."

    "..."

    "Does it hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt very much, there are anesthetics..."

    Tang Yu squinted at her with enthusiastic eyes . And Said: "Does it hurt when I reject you?"

    Tang Xin said ah, her heart skipped a beat, and she turned her face to the side.

    After a while.

    Only then said: "It hurts a bit more than a hand. After all, you can't take anesthesia if you are broken in love."

    The doctor and the nurse looked up at the same time, and then realized that these two are not a couple! The little nurse felt that what she said was really philosophical, and couldn't help but said: "It would be great if you can really take anesthesia for falling in love."

    Tang Xin also nodded cooperatively: "Yes, yes, the hospital must be overwhelmed."

    Tang Yu ticked off self-deprecatingly Lips, all kinds of emotions are intricate, and the mouth is full of bitterness.