Chapter 43

Tang Yu must not dare to do anything to me secretly, because his liking is only six points.

    Six points have just reached the passing line! If you dare to touch me, I will be angry!

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    Tang Ding Ding stared blankly at her brother, and said, "I didn't refuse to listen..."

    How could it be such a coincidence! What did she just say?

    No, the point is what did Tang Xin say just now?

    She turned to look at Tang Xin.

    Tang Xin stood up in a daze, stumbled over, bumped into Tang Yu, Tang Yu narrowed his eyes, and reached out to hold her waist. The little girl raised her blushing face, rubbed her hands up to hold his face and touched it indiscriminately, muttering softly: "It seems to be true. I just said bad things about him, and he appeared?"

Tang Yu  : "..."

    He pulled her hand down expressionlessly, and stared at her indifferently.

    Tang Xin wanted to touch him, but he held her hand in his palm. The little girl was really drunk. She smelled of alcohol all over her body, and her breath was hot. She raised her face and smiled at him: "Tang Yu."

    Tang Yu looked at her and hummed softly.

    She smiled and shouted: "Pig head."

    Tang Yu: "..."

    "Tang Yu is a bastard, Tang Yu is a big pig."

  " ......."

    "It seems to be fake, he won't get angry if I scold him, and he won't correct me Me, don't scold me."

    "..."

    Tang Xin muttered in a low voice, she turned around and was about to look for You Huan, Tang Yu's face was mixed with helplessness and gloom, and his arms around her waist were loosely hanging down, but they were holding each other. If she didn't let go, she walked halfway and was stuck in place and couldn't move.

    You Huan came over, trying to pull her over, she looked at Tang Yu: "I'll take her back."

    Tang Yu grabbed hold of her, brought her back, and looked at You Huan, "I live next door to her, so I'll just take her back."

    You Huan glanced at the drunken Tang Xin, frowned and said, "No, she Drunk, what if you take advantage of her?"

    Tang Yu's face was ugly, and before he could speak, the little girl leaning on his chest laughed and said fiercely: "I'm a bully! Who dares to take advantage of me? Cheap? I'll hit anyone who takes advantage of me!"

    Tang Yu: "..."

    His jaw tightened, his cheeks moved forbearance, and he looked down at her with a cold expression.

    crazy.

    Don't forget to be the overlord even when you're drunk.

    The corner of You Huan's mouth twitched, for some reason, she suddenly felt a little sympathetic to Tang Yu.

    She thought for a while, and asked Tang Yu for a guarantee: "Are you sure you can't take advantage of her?"

    Tang Yu frowned, and said coldly, "No."

    You Huan had heard a lot about him, so no matter how she looked at it, she didn't think so. Like a man who takes advantage of a woman, even though he is chasing this woman, she nodded: "Well, she is actually seldom drunk, and she doesn't make much trouble when she drinks too much, just take her back and let her sleep. "