Chapter4 Part II

After Tang Yu returned home and took a shower, the gloom in his heart slowly dissipated.

    He habitually scrolled through Moments before going to bed, and his slender fingers quickly swipe down impatiently to find what he wanted to see.

    Little rich woman: Check in for fitness, if you don't lose weight in three months, you will become poor.

    Tang Yu didn't understand her brain circuit, why would she become poor if she didn't lose weight? He glanced at her accompanying picture, it was a picture of a fitness club, the decoration was familiar, the one where he had a card.

    Usually, when Tang Yu has doubts, many people don't understand.

    Sure enough, someone asked: Why do you become poor if you don’t lose weight?

    The little rich woman replied: Because a woman's beauty is a great wealth!

    Tang Yu: "..."

    She seems to be right, as if no matter how strange the brain circuit is, she can find the answer.

    The corner of Tang Yu's mouth curled up, and he couldn't help but laugh.

    Tang Xin went to the gym tonight and encountered a failure, she was a little disappointed. The annual card in that fitness club is extremely expensive. If Tang Yu didn't know that Tang Yu usually goes to the fitness club on Friday and Saturday nights, she wouldn't be able to apply for that card. Anyway, she doesn't like fitness... she didn't expect two weeks All gone.

    She didn't give up, and went to the decoration company to sign the contract and hand over the key the next afternoon, then packed her bag and went directly to the fitness club. The club was very large and high-end, and there was a separate lounge with low-fat meals and drinks in it. Sell.

    Tang Xin ordered a set meal, found a seat by the window and sat down. After finishing dinner, she went to change into her sportswear.

    After Tang Yu arrived at the fitness club, just as he was about to enter the private training room, he saw a familiar figure jogging on a treadmill, with a half-length ponytail bouncing and bouncing, wearing tight sportswear, revealing a white and soft waist.

    His eyes slid down and glanced down from the delicate waist.

    The butt is quite upturned.

    He walked over, stood between the two treadmills, and glanced at the numbers on the treadmill.

    It's been running for 30 minutes.

    "That's right, I can run for 30 minutes." Tang Yu said lazily.

    "..."

    When Tang Xin heard his voice, her feet trembled and she almost fell out. Tang Yu quickly pressed the emergency stop for her. Seeing her standing on it in shock, she couldn't help cursing: "Tsk, You are not afraid of falling to your death."

    Tang Xin stared at him with wide eyes.

     The man was wearing a black sportswear, and the T-shirt on his upper body was very close-fitting. She could see the man's undulating but not exaggerated muscle lines. He looked slender, powerful, and very stylish. He was an excellent hanger son.

    It was the first time she saw Tang Yu wearing sportswear, her eyes were slightly bright, "Mr. Tang, you scared me to death..."

    She thought he would not come.

    Tang Yu looked at her speechlessly: "This can also scare you? I thought you were quite brave."

    Tang Xin got off the treadmill, maybe she just went for a run, her skin was white with powder, her eyes were big and black, When her eyes rolled around, they were particularly vivid, and she said happily, "Because you suddenly appeared."