Chapter 56

Tang Yu is shameless.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    "...what's the matter?"

    "I went to find him last night, and I was standing on the side of the road, and asked him for the last time if he would like to be with me."

Tang Ding Ding lowered her head , Tears were about to fall, she raised her face, and blinked hard, "He told me to listen to my brother, don't recruit him, it's not worth it."

Tang Xin was silent for a while, and said: "     Dog  man."

Ding Ding whispered: "Well, dog man. I wanted to learn from you, but there was a woman in his car, and I suddenly thought that if I kissed him, he would not be able to kiss another woman at night."

   She rubbed her eyes and held back her tears, "So, I won't miss him anymore. I'll be the heroine for you, and I'll make a movie."

    Tang Xin breathed a sigh of relief, probably empathizing with her, and said distressedly: " Be good, go find sister Huan when you are in a bad mood."

    Tang Ding Ding thought for a while, then laughed: "Okay."

    Then said: "But every time I go, I can't kill sheep."

    Tang Xin hated iron for being weak Said: "I'll take you next time."

    Tang Ding Ding: "Okay!"

    After hanging up the phone, Tang Xin stood where she was thinking.

    Did you really bite hard last night? Why didn't Tang Yu cover it up?

    Fortunately, Tang Ding Ding didn't learn from her, otherwise both she and Huo Chen Dong would have broken their legs.

    "You're stuck here meditating, did you think of something interesting?"

    The man's lazy voice came from behind.

    As soon as Tang Xin turned her head, she saw Lu Zhi Xing leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed and looking at her with interest.

She was embarrassed: "No, I just finished calling Ding Ding, so I'm going back to write the manuscript."

Lu Zhi Xing raised his eyebrows : "She had her birthday yesterday, right?"

    He only saw it last night when he was scrolling through Moments. It was past twelve o'clock and her birthday had passed. He only liked her Moments.

    "Well, it's our heroine's birthday, that's right."

    Tang Xin smiled awkwardly, and forgot to remind Tang Ding Ding that she should have invited Lu Zhi Xing over yesterday. After all, they will be collaborating soon. He is the director of her first movie. Relatively extraordinary.

    She didn't know that Tang Ding Ding deliberately didn't invite Lu Zhi Xing.

    Tang Ding Ding was very worried about the photo Shen Fei sent last time. She always felt that Lu Zhi Xing was chasing Tang Xin. How could she invite someone to embarrass her brother? It's enough for the crew to eat a few times.

    As for the tooth mark that Tang Xin bit on Tang Yu's hand, it became the latest and hottest gossip in Time Films.

    The employees were all guessing who had the guts to bite Mr. Tang.

    The only people who knew were Gao Heng, Tang Ding Ding and Huo Chen Dong.

    In the evening, Tang Yu had a dinner.