Chapter 65

Tang Yu, you actually understand everything when you are serious, I'm afraid I can't beat you.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    It was already one o'clock in the morning. Tang Yu had to catch a plane the night before, and he had been busy all day. The following reply—

    the little rich woman replied to Tang Ding Ding: "Do you want it? You already have one, so I won't give it to you."

    The little rich woman replied: "I'm too busy to take care of it."

    He frowned, although the cat The origin...not good, but she has been raising it for more than half a year. Even if she didn't like cats anymore, because of her, he still had a little affection. He thought it would be good for the two of them to raise a cat together.

    He directly sent her a WeChat message: "Don't send it."

    It was already midnight, and Tang Xin woke up the next morning to see it. She felt sore and ignored his message.

    ...want to block him!

    The relationship between the two of them was so embarrassing when they were rejected at the beginning, she didn't even think about blocking him, thinking that would be too petty, and the doorbell rang before she could move.

    It's so early in the morning, who is it?

    Tang Xin walked to the door in doubt, and saw Tang Ding Ding standing downstairs from the monitor, she snorted, it must be sent by Tang Yu.

    She opened the door.

    Two minutes later, Tang Ding Ding walked in cautiously, and Tang Xin smiled while holding the flower rolls: "Your brother asked you to come, right?"

Tang Ding Ding smiled flatteringly: "Don't give the flower rolls to others, If you don't like it, I'll take it home first, I've been raising it for eight or nine months, I'm afraid you'll regret it later..."

She said, looking at Hanamaki, who had just eaten and drank enough, nestled on the sofa and licked her tail , suddenly ran over, picked up Hanamaki and sprinted for a hundred meters, then ran to the door, looked back, "I'm leaving! I'll talk to you when my brother comes back."

The door slammed shut.

    "..."

    Tang Xin stared at the door dumbfounded, a little unbelievable.

    Tang Yu's big pig's trotters!

    Mad at her!

    To ask Tang Ding Ding to snatch the cat, is there such a treasure?

    Tang Xin was very depressed all morning. She received a call from Tang Yu at noon. She stood in the corridor with her head down. Director Jiang."

    Director Jiang is a well-known director in Hong Kong. He once cooperated with Time Films. He was planning to direct a new project. He had originally planned to go to Beijing to discuss cooperation, but Director Jiang suffered from some health problems. Tian has just had surgery and is not fit to fly.

    Tang Yu had to go there in person to visit the sick.

    Tang Xin said lightly: "Then you go."

    Tang Yu was silent for a second, and he sighed helplessly: "The flower roll has been raised by you from the beginning, and you have raised it for more than half a year. It is yours. If you really send away the cat, you will definitely regret it." He lowered his voice, "And I didn't like cats before, I gradually fell in love with Hanamaki because of you, and it means something different to us."