Chapter 53

I never thought that one day I would be forced by Tang Yu to eat Tang's monk meat again. It's really a turn of events.     

    "Little Overlord's Diary" .    

 ——The deadly silence of Tang Yu's face was dark, and even his cheeks were clenched.

He looked at Gao Heng, and said in a deep voice, "What did you just say?"    

 Gao Heng once again saw Mr. Tang's black face at a new height, and he nodded bravely: " Yes. It seems that she is going home to change clothes, and I think she will go out later."

He paused, summoned up his courage and said, "Mr. Tang, do you want to stop it?"     

Tang Yu sneered: "Of course we have to stop it. "     

Otherwise, should he be dead?  Watching her go on a blind date with another man?     

Tang Xin had just changed her clothes and was standing in front of the mirror to fix her makeup when her phone rang urgently. She lowered her eyes and saw that it was Tang Yu calling.   

  Assistant Gao is such a bastard!     

She knew he would make a small report! Tang Xin stared at the phone screen for a while, the phone vibrated, and continued to apply mascara in the mirror.     

Tang Yu leaned on the sofa, stared at the phone with a cold face, and dialed the number over and over again. He never thought in his life that one day he would give a woman a life-threatening serial call.     

Gao Heng stood by and watched silently, suddenly sympathized with Mr. Tang.     

Miss Tang is such a cruel woman. tenth time.    

 The phone finally stopped.     

After Tang Xin finished applying her lipstick, she was about to refill it when a message popped up on WeChat.    

 Tang Yu: "Come here within three minutes, it's okay if you don't come, I'll go find you."

"     ..."    

 Threatening her? Tang Xin was originally made a little guilty by the vibrating phone, but now she is only angry that he even threatened her!

    Outside the door, Zhong Li Jun urged: "Xinxin, hurry up and put on your makeup, the rush hour will be here later."

    Tang Xin stared at her phone for three seconds, then opened the door with her phone and went out to see her parents.

She smiled: "I'll go to the next door, I have something to talk about at work."

    She had already explained the cooperation before, saying that the two of them had a working relationship and could fool them.

    "What's the matter, do you have to say it at this time?"

Zhong Li Jun said dissatisfied.

    "His assistant is here. Maybe there's something wrong with the contract or the script. I'll be there for a few minutes."

Tang Xin lied calmly, hurriedly walked to the door, and said, "I'll be back soon! " .

    Tang Xin sneered, opened the door and walked in.

    Assistant Gao stood beside the sofa and said very honestly: "Miss Tang, Mr. Tang is waiting for you in the study."

    Tang Xin glared at him, "Assistant Gao, you are really... so stupid! Too much! What good will this do you?"