Chapter 20

Today's Tang Yu is also a day that makes people want to beat him up.

    pig head.

    ——"The Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Lu Zhi Xing's coquettish operation, instantly attracted Tang Xin, an 18-line screenwriter who had never been on the hot search, and the fans watched "Tangxin said that Lu's father is me "

    This hot search went from No. 38 all the way to No. 1.

    The comments were extremely lively—

    "Tang Xin said that Papa Lu was me, why does this sound so sweet? Hit me! This pair is locked to CP!"

    "Suddenly I feel a little spoiled... What's going on?"

    "So, is Papa Lu going to make "A Dream for You"? Director Lu stands out from dozens of Papa Lu! It's amazing! Looking forward to the movie!"

"Didn't you notice what Tang Xin said?

    " 'Don't give it to Papa Tang anymore'?, I actually feel a bit cruel, Papa Tang is so pitiful...but I'm convinced of Papa Lu and Tang Xin! Wait for the official announcement!"

... Tang Xin looked at countless @ and
comments, and The bright trending search is particularly confusing.

    She hasn't done much yet, but Papa Lu took her to the top of the hot search?

    ... Is this the first step to take off?

    Lu Zhi Xing's Weibo fans are much more than Tang Xin's, nearly five million fans. After all, a talented and good-looking young director like him is a rarity. He is the representative of the director's good looks. That young and handsome face is particularly conspicuous, coupled with his bohemian temperament, it is also very outstanding in the entertainment industry.

    However, people don't rely on their face to make a living, and they have won several awards, relying on their talent.

    Occasionally, Lu Zhi Xing would also play a small role in his own movie. There are not many scenes, but it is enough to make fans feel fresh.

    Tang Xin thought she was very brave, she even dared to kiss Tang Yu forcefully, what was she afraid of? But seeing the number of fans soaring, she was suddenly a little timid and didn't dare to click on the comments. With her screenwriter's brain and experience in trumpet surfing, the comments must be great.

    WeChat vibrated, and Lu Zhi Xing's message flashed across the top of the screen.

    She froze for a moment, then hurriedly opened it.

    Lu Zhi Xing: "Aren't you going to shut me down?"

    He was talking about Weibo Mutual Links.

    Tang Xin hurriedly ran to Weibo, clicked on the trending search, and poked into Lu Zhi Xing's Weibo without even looking at the rising popularity and number of comments below, and followed it. 

   She ran back to WeChat again, and replied with a smiley face: " I've already followed you!"

   Lu Zhi Xing: "I'll be back in two days, let's have dinner together on the 15th, and talk about cooperation?"

    When Lu Zhi Xing forwarded Weibo, Tang Xin said she knows that Lu Zhi Xing really wants to cooperate with her, and also really wants to make "A Dream for You", and now the whole Internet knows that her father Lu... is Lu Zhi Xing.

    Now, if she said no more, wouldn't that be a slap in the face for both parties?

    Tang Xin seldom slapped herself in the face. She pursed her lips and replied with an emoticon hugging her thigh: "Okay, I'm treating you."