Chapter 16

Just today, my confession to Tang Yu, whom I have had a crush on for more than three years, was rejected.

    I am young and beautiful, have a house, a car, and ability. It is his loss to reject me, and I am really not sad at all.

    ——"The Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    patter—

    the mobile phone was thrown on the carpet, and the little milk cat that was rubbing against the owner's ankle was startled.

    Tang Xin was sitting on the carpet with her knees hugged. On the right was a solid wooden cardboard box, and in front of her were bunches of crumpled tissues. She sniffed and took another piece of paper to wipe her snot. Then she looked down at the flower rolls at her feet. She hugged the flower rolls and put them on her knees. She held its face and looked at it. One person and one cat looked at each other face to face. The cat's eyes were big and bright, panting. with blue light. Her eyes were red and swollen, watery, and tears were streaming down her face.

    "Hanjuan, if I give you away, will you hate me?"

    "Meow..."

    "Anyway, you don't know which woman gave Tang Yu that pig's head, the origin is unknown, and it's not cute at all... "

    "Meow..."

    "..."

    The phone that was thrown away suddenly rang.

    Tang Xin took a look and connected.

    You Huan called to express condolences: "Break in love?"

    Tang Xin hummed pitifully, her nasal voice was very heavy, and she burst into tears when she heard it.

    You Huan sighed, and instead of comforting her, she said directly, "It's just a big pig's trotter, just change to another one you like. If you are really unhappy, you are welcome to come and show me the store for two days."

Tang Xin finally couldn't bear it.

  Ming Zhu smiled: "Okay, I will come back in two days."

    She will return to Suzhou tomorrow morning, and the ticket has already been booked.

    After hanging up the phone, Tang Xin rubbed the soft fur of the flower roll, put it down, got up, put on a nightgown and walked into the bathroom.

    Hanamaki seemed to sense her master's emotions, and followed her like a ball of hair. She watched her walk into the bathroom and tried to follow her, but was thrown out.

 Tang Xin looked at herself with red eyes in the mirror, and turned on the tap to wash her face with some disgust.

    Early the next morning, Tang Xin left the flower rolls at the pet nursery and dragged her suitcase to the airport.

    At the same time, Tang Yu also took Gao Heng and his secretary to the airport, one to Wuxi and the other to Goliath.

    After Tang Xin landed, she walked out of the airport and saw Ms. Zhong. She walked over with a smile on her face and looked at her with a smile: "Mom."

    Zhong Li Jun looked into her eyes, touched her with her hands, and frowned, "What's wrong with your eyes? Crying?"

    "Oh, I just stayed up late writing the script, and I couldn't help but cry when I got to the point of abuse."

   Tang Xin took her hand, rubbing her head against her, "Hurry up, let's go home."

    "Did you really write the script and cry? Didn't you get bullied?"