Chapter 77

Girls say that the man who loves them the most in this world must be their father, but Tang Dawei loves his wife the most.

    Tang Yu, you should love me the most too.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    Tang Xin was not surprised when she saw the news. Huo Chen Dong's reported girlfriend had not been in a relationship for more than a year, and it didn't mean that he liked Zhao Feiyu much, so the breakup was expected.

    She scrolled through the comments and saw that the reactions of netizens were similar to hers.

    The first high praise comment - it's been so long, it should be divided, what's so strange?

    Perhaps it was a professional fault, but she suddenly had an idea, Huo Chen Dong wouldn't want to harm Little Sheep, would he?

    After thinking about it, she felt that it was impossible. Little Sheep had given up on him, and with Tang Yu around, even if Huo Chen Dong had a little thought, it would be difficult for him to act.

    After getting off the plane at noon, Tang Xin hailed a car and delivered it to her door. When she got home, there was no one there.

She called Zhong Li Jun. After taking a nap in the afternoon, she woke up very hungry. It was almost seven o'clock, and they hadn't come back yet.

    At half past eight, the door opened, and Tang Dawei and Zhong Li Jun finally came back.

    Tang Xin smiled and called, "Mom and Dad, have you eaten since you came back so late?"

    The two looked at her as if watching the air, one turned on the TV, the other passed the remote control, and sat on the sofa to watch TV. Zhong Li Jun snorted coldly: "You order takeaway by yourself, I ate out with your dad."

    It's so indifferent, there was a big table of dishes when she went home before, and now they don't even look at her.

    "Okay, I'll eat whatever I want."

    Tang Xin rummaged through the cupboard and found a box of instant noodles. She carried the instant noodles to boil water.

    Tang Dawei hesitated to speak, but was slapped by Zhong Li Jun. Hit the arm, and held back.

    After the water was boiled, she soaked it slowly, closed the lid, walked over and sat next to them, and smiled flatteringly: "I'll invite you to a big meal tomorrow, okay? Go shopping after eating, mom, don't you want to buy something?A new bag?"

    Zhong Li Jun looked at the TV and said calmly, "Oh, your dad bought it for me, from LV."

    Tang Xin: "..."

    She looked at Tang Dawei and whispered, "What about mine?"

    Tang Dawei snorted: "Not for you."

    Zhong Li Jun glanced at her: "It is enough for you to have a boyfriend, what kind of bag do you want, I want to buy it myself, or find your boyfriend, your boyfriend Very powerful. The CEO of a listed company is worth tens of billions. He announced his relationship with great fanfare. If your dad and I were older and didn’t like surfing the Internet, we probably wouldn’t know about it. Now when we go out, people will praise you and say that the man you’re looking for My friend is tall, handsome and rich, why haven't I heard of it before? You can buy hundreds of LVs, no problem, ask my husband for a bag."

Tang Xin: "..."

    Although Zhong Li Jun's mouth Powerful, but Tang Xin has never been bullied like this since she was a child.