Tang Ding Ding Extra-7

102. Tang Dingding extra [7]

Tang Ding Ding did not forget about the dinner treat, but she felt a little embarrassed after going back.

Lu Zhi Xing also often posted on WeChat Moments. Knowing that he was a little busy, she guessed that he might just be joking at the time so that she could not disturb him rashly. After making work arrangements, she postponed it.

She looked up at him, feeling slightly excited in her heart, and asked softly: "Is it okay to wait until we return to Beijing?"

Lu Zhi Xing's mouth curved: "Okay."

The movie promotion has to continue, and she probably won’t be returning to Beijing for the time being.

The two began to have a tacit understanding.

When faced with tough interview questions, Lu Zhi Xing would basically help. Of course, sometimes it shouldn't be too obvious, and he would tease other artists if they couldn't answer them.

The early stage of promotion is not too busy, Lu Zhi Xing still has to focus on film editing and other issues.

During this period, he received a call from Tang Yu, asking him to help with the filming...

Shooting a proposal video?

Lu Zhi Xing: "No, I'm so busy, can't you find someone else?"

Tang Yu: "Can't believe it."

Lu Zhi Xing: "..."

He thought of Tang Ding Ding, was silent for a moment, and agreed.

However, Tang Yu actually asked him to sign a confidentiality agreement. No one could tell. Lu Zhi Xing looked at the contract, was silent for a moment, and signed his name.

Okay, for Tang Ding Ding's sake, he took the job.

In the future, if he catches up with Tang Ding Ding and Tang Yu objects, he can still use this to block him.

After Lu Zhi Xing signed the contract and returned to the car, he thought a little casually and lit a cigarette in his hand, half-smoking it.

It was already the end of October, the cold autumn wind was pouring into the car, and no one was awake.

Yes, this was what was on his mind when he signed the contract just now.

He likes Tang Ding Ding.

He wants to chase Tang Ding Ding.

That is, he wanted to be nice to her, but the longer he got along with that girl, the more annoying he became. Probably... she looked expensive, had a soft temper, and was innocent and cute. He had been single for several years, and he never expected that he would fall into the hands of a little girl.

It doesn't matter if she's eight years younger, or if she's a little older, she'll be a little more, anyway, he's thick-skinned enough.

If he catches her, he will at most be laughed at by Old Feng and slapped in the face.

Didn’t catch up...

Then he wish her peace and joy in this life.

It's nothing, he just feel that she should be held and hurt.

During that time, Lu Zhi Xing was busy scoring points and lacked skills.

Occasionally he would miss one or two issues of publicity, so the impact was not too big.

After all, Pengzhou was very popular, and the assistant director and Lao Feng were still in charge. They were busy intermittently. By the beginning of December, Tang Yu's proposal video is finished.