Chapter 70

Tang Yu is getting darker and darker, but he won my heart.

    I like you so much.

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

   That is still hotly debated on Weibo, saying that Time Films invested in "A Dream for You" because of Tang Ding Ding, and in a blink of an eye Tang Yu directly revealed the cruel truth on the show.

   Both the director and the director were stunned.

    They never expected that the love affair of the CEO of Time Films would be caught off guard on their show.

    Still blew up.  It took several seconds for the host to come back to his senses, and he kept a professional smile and said
 , "Is Mr. Tang talking about Tang Xin?"

   Tang Yu paused, and his smile became more casual: " There is a second one?" 

  So surprised, gotta check it out.     

   Gao Heng was listening, and couldn't help wiping the sweat off his forehead.

   Did Mr. Tang play his cards so unreasonably? The rebroadcast of the program will not be aired until next Friday, and when the program airs, it will definitely explode again.    

   In fact, after returning from the airport last night, Tang Yu and Tang Xin were photographed by the paparazzi.

    They came to the door early this morning, and Tang Yu spent a sum of money to buy the news. It is estimated that the paparazzi have been staring at him and Lu Chu Ning for several months, but he had no contact with Lu Chu Ning, and they couldn't take pictures with Lu Chu Ning, so they followed him instead.   

  But they never expected that it was him and Tang Xin who were photographed.   

  Tang Yu never mentioned this matter to Tang Xin. He didn't want the paparazzi to expose their relationship casually, but since he was targeted, he didn't want to hide it either.

   He is the CEO of Time Films, marriage It's normal for the problem to get attention, but he is just worried that Tang Xin will feel wronged.     

He told her to post on Weibo last night, but he followed her words to tease her.    

 If it is to be made public, it must be the most suitable way for him to choose.

    Tang Xin didn't know about the fact that her relationship was going to be made public.

   After some intimacy last night, she basically forgot what those fans said. Anyway, she was with him, even if Tang Yu really didn't like her enough, he It is also impossible to do something sorry for her.

    As long as she is with him for one day, he will protect her.

    All kinds of news on Weibo about "I'll Make a Dream for You" occupied the hot searches all day, and some people were picking it up at night. .

    In fact, that was Tang Ding Ding's big name. The hottest Weibo on her homepage was reposting Tang Xin's reprint advertisement for a lucky draw. Netizens who were concerned about Tang Xin's relationship with Tang Ding Ding had a bunch of questions.

    Tang Xin looked at the number of her Weibo fans. A few months ago, it was more than one million, but now it is almost five million.

    During the official announcement of Time Films in the afternoon, she forwarded it from Lu Zhi Xing.

  At the beginning, the two were on the hot search twice, and it has been more than half a year, and there are still some CP fans left.

    Even an old fan even joined the Devil's Cult, and left a message asking: "Tang Xin and Director Lu, one is a screenwriter and the other is a director, they are a perfect match! I just want to know if it is true?"