Chapter 85

Who am I with the same taste? That, isn't that good? Prove that I am unique!

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    Tang Xin was startled suddenly, she became sober, she raised her head from his arms, and murmured: "Really?"

  "What do you think?"

  Tang Yu looked down at her coldly, no Politely pinched her waist, "Reflect on yourself."

    "..."

    She seems to have liked men who wear good-looking suits since she was a child. Han Yang's temperament had already been revealed in high school. He can wear a white shirt, tall and straight, clean and restrained, but he is not aloof and has a sunny personality. He belongs to the kind of boy who is very popular in and out of the class.

    Tang Xin's affection for Han Yang was only ignorant when she was young. Over the years, she met many good-looking men with similar temperament and good-looking men in suits, but Tang Yu was the only one who reached the pinnacle of her inner expectations. Grow according to her liking.

    So that the more you like it, the deeper you hide it, because you are afraid of losing it.

    If it was said that the love at first sight made her have a crush on him for four years, but now she deeply likes this person.

    She leaned up to kiss him flatteringly, her eyes were slightly bright: "I like you now, it has nothing to do with anything else."

    Tang Yu put one leg up, leaned loosely, and asked in a low voice: "Is it because you like my money?  Make up?"

    Tang Xin smiled, rolled her eyes, and snorted softly, "Why are you so naive...you hold grudges so much."

    Tang Yu said calmly, "It's not that I hold grudges, it's that I mind."

    Tang Xin was startled , when she was rejected at the beginning, she made excuses to protect her face and self-esteem, but she didn't expect him to mind it for so long. Suddenly, she couldn't tell which of the two loved the most.

    Perhaps... the love without knowing it is the most touching.

    He unconsciously put her on the apex of his heart.

    She looked up at him, hooked his neck, and suddenly leaned forward to kiss him, her eyes full of stars: "I love you, Tang Yu."

  Tang Yu's Adam's apple rolled, and his heart softened. He hugged her up and let her sat on his lap and raised his eyes casually: "Is there anything else you want to tell me? For example, the secret you wanted to tell me before, what is it? How many are there?"

   Just finished before, her skin is soft and
 smooth Pressing against him, this posture made her blush a little.

  She leaned on his chest and whispered, "Guess."

  "No guess ."

  ,He tilted his head and kissed her ear lightly, with warm breath, "I want to hear .”

    “…”

    “Don’t say it?”

    Why did she have to say it? She always felt that he seemed to know everything, but he pretended not to know anything.

  Tang Xin bit his Adam's apple angrily, "Don't get cheap and act good."

   Tang Yu breathed heavily, lowered his head and held her lips: " If you don't say anything, then go ahead."