Chapter 66

How can we not suffer? Tang Yu, you should teach me.     

    "Little Sugar Heart Diary" ? 

——What is broken in ....You are fucking broken!     

    Tang Yu closed his eyes forbearance, lowered his head to relieve the pain, opened his long legs, and leaned loosely on the sofa with his head slightly drooping, looking a little slumped. 

  Tang Xin slowly walked over, her gaze fell on his crotch hesitantly, a man in suit pants really looks good, especially if he has a good figure...     

  She swears that she is not staring at the crotch cat, but it is undeniable that she was very early she knew before that Tang Yu's figure and size should be very good.     

    "Do you want to go to the hospital..."     

    She touched his arm lightly, feeling uncertain and a little scared.     

   Tang Yu tilted his head and looked at her with a frown. He was extremely helpless in his heart, but there was really nothing he could do about her, so he stretched out his hand to pull her over. 

   The little girl was honest this time, she didn't dare to move, she sat on one of his laps, looked at him silently with her head down.    

    The man buried his head on her shoulder, and gently kissed her temples, his voice was low and hoarse: "Shut up."    

     Tang Xin: "..."    

    He whispered: "Let me hug you."    

     Tang Xin: "... ..."     

     Don't think that this will soften her heart. She let him hold her without moving. After a while, she still couldn't help asking in a low voice: "Are you really okay? You look...it seems to be in pain..."    

      "..."    

     He suddenly bit her earlobe, Tang Xin suddenly trembled all over, he ground her earlobe with his teeth and said in a hoarse voice, "You are responsible for something, huh? "

  She  said: "If it's really broken, I'll return it."     

    The next second, the whole person was lifted and pressed into the sofa, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and she felt as if something soft and fluffy was pressed on her back, and there was a sudden sound. Miserable meowing.

    "Tang Yu, the cat is crushed..."

   She turned pale, and struggled to get up while grabbing the clothes on his back.

    The man came to his senses and quickly got up with his arms in his arms.

    A white fluffy thing jumped out from the corner of the sofa in shock, shivering and huddled at the foot of the coffee table, staring at them with round eyes in horror.

    Tang Xin lay on Tang Yu's body, stunned for a moment, then quickly pushed him away and climbed off the sofa, "It's all your fault."

    She really committed crimes this night, both oppressing men and pussies. She squatted on the carpet, trying to bring the cat back, but it flinched as soon as she stretched out her hand, she could only be patient: "Meow, don't be afraid, I didn't mean it..."

  The little milk cat turned around and ran away Only then did she see that the tip of its tail was a gradual golden color, and the fluff spread out like a flower. It walked with a wagging tail, and it was very arrogant, and even looked back.