Tang Ding Ding Extra-1

96. Tang Dingding extra [1]

A week before joining the group, Tang Ding Ding was still filming a commercial. During her break, she leaned on the single sofa and read the script. She had already memorized the script by heart. Although she had rehearsed it many times, she was still a little nervous.

Ever since she was little, she has been an expert in everything she learns, unlike her brother who is an expert in everything he learns.

Assistant Lin Lin is 23 years old this year, a few months younger than Tang Ding Ding.

She whispered: "Ding Ding, please take a rest."

Tang Ding Ding asked the staff to call her by her name, which would make her appear more intimate.

She didn't even raise her head: "It's okay, I'll think about the script again."

Lin Lin sighed, look at her family of artists, they are typical people with a rich family, good looks, and working so hard, it would be unacceptable to be unfavorable!

The reason why Tang Ding Ding is so nervous is because Tang Xin said that Lu Zhi Xing is a director who is obsessed with movies and has very high requirements for actors. If you are not satisfied with a shot, he will make you kakakakakakakaka. …

Last night, she specifically searched for Lu Zhi Xing's interview video and watched it.

In one of the videos, Feng Cheng complained about him: "There was a scene that was shot on a rainy day. The scene was stuck twenty-eight times. On the night of the filming, both the male and female protagonists had colds and fevers."

Feng Cheng: "Yes, he is very demanding."

There was another screenwriter, Wan Li also laughed: "It's just making things difficult for the newcomers."

Lu Zhi Xing leaned on the sofa and laughed lazily: "If I don't have strict requirements, how can I get high box office? How can I win awards?"

Tang Ding Ding knew what the Internet said about Lu Zhi Xing—that he was a talented person.

She said that he could no longer make good movies. He made two bad movies in a row, which ruined his reputation. He also went to make gay movies, which basically ruined his popularity. This movie was his turnaround, and she was afraid that it would ruin his job.

In the evening, after Tang Ding Ding took a shower, she got into bed wearing her nightgown, took a photo of the script and sent it to Lu Zhi Xing.

She edited another paragraph and sent it.

On the other side, Lu Zhi Xing had just finished taking a shower. He threw away the towel that was used to wipe his hair, picked up his phone and took a look.

The note he gave to Tang Ding Ding was "Ding Ding".

This was mainly because some female artists always like to change their nicknames, and sometimes they don't. Note, he didn’t remember who sent the message.

Ding Ding: "[Picture]."

Ding Ding: "Director Lu, I'm here to ask about homework. Do you feel more disappointed or disappointed in this episode?"

He couldn't help but laugh.

The term "homework" was very new. It was the first time that an actor treated acting as homework. When he handed in the script last time, he mentioned to her: "If you don't understand or can't figure it out, If you have any questions, you can come and ask me."

After that, Tang Ding Ding would occasionally come to ask questions.

The first message she sent was: "[Poor] Director Lu, I'm here to ask about homework..."