Chapter 57

Tang Yu, it's impossible to chase after me, you have to rely on pajamas.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    Tang Xin felt guilty when he said it, but she didn't answer whether she wanted it or not, but she was not reconciled, so she bit the bullet and choked back: "Is there a problem? I think you look good. What's wrong with sleeping? I still want to sleep in Pengzhou."

    Pengzhou, a popular niche student, has good looks, figure and acting skills.

    Tang Yu: "..."

    He turned his face away and took a deep breath, very angry.

    A few seconds passed.

    As if suddenly thinking of something, he half-closed his eyes and turned back, with the tails of his eyes hanging down, looking down at her with a wicked smile: "You asked this suddenly, why, do you need something tonight?"

    "..."

    Tang Xin's face quickly became hot, and she grabbed the pillow and threw it on him in anger, jumping her feet angrily, "I need your sister! Who the hell cares about you! There are no three-legged men!"

"..."

Tang Yu's face  turned black .

    Tang Xin didn't even wear slippers, she pushed the person towards the door with her bare feet, her face was red, "Go back to your house! Don't walk in front of me!"

At this moment,  she was angry and her strength was much stronger than before. Pushed by her, Tang Yu took two steps back. He put his heels against the sofa legs to stabilize, and pressed his hands on her lower back. No matter how hard she pushed, she couldn't move.

Tang Xin pushed him a few times to no avail. She raised her head and stared at him. .

    Tang Yu looked down at her, and suddenly pinched her face affectionately, and looked at her seriously: "Tang Xin, I'm serious about chasing you now, and you'll have a boyfriend if you nod your head."

"... "

    " Fall in love with me, you can do whatever you want."

       His fingers suddenly slid down, pinched her chin, and lifted it up. The man's eyes were dark, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down clearly, "As for whether you want to sleep with you, after you become my girlfriend, you can touch me a few times and see if you want to."

     "..."

    Tang Xin's face was flushed, her heart was beating so fast that it almost burst out of her chest.

    This man is so flamboyant that no one can stand it.

    Tang Yu let go of her chin, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and slightly hooked the corner of his mouth, "However, the process can't be messed up."

"..."

    She  was stunned for a while, and automatically understood that she had to take it step by step, and it hasn't arrived yet. eighth process.

    The little girl was silent for a few seconds, then suddenly turned around and sat on the sofa, picked up a pack of daily nuts on the coffee table, tore them open and stuffed them into her mouth one by one, without even looking at him, "You can go home, stay Half an hour is enough."

    It was agreed before that he could only stay for half an hour at most every day.

    Seeing her eating snacks like a doraemon, Tang Yu laughed helplessly, "I'm leaving tomorrow morning, think about it these few days."