Chapter 32

Come on, pretense, look at me while you look at me, when I have this capital.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Tang Ding Ding was only eighteen years old at that time, and a group of them grew up together. Tang Ding Ding's love was just beginning, and he yelled at Huo Chen Dong and Brother Huo all day long.

    Tang Yu was the same age as Huo Chen Dong, five or six years older than Tang Ding Ding. At that time, Tang Yu had just taken over Time, and Huo Chen Dong didn't do his own business, so he came to help him. This circle is inherently complicated, and there are more lustful temptations and various shady transactions than other industries.

    Huo Chen Dong is handsome, not a bad person, but also very righteous, apart from being very dissolute, he has no other obvious shortcomings.

    Tang Ding Ding was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child, with a cute temperament and good looks. Huo Chen Dong was really itchy... As soon as he showed a little sign, he was directly strangled to death by Tang Yu.

    That day Tang Ding Ding was going to play with Huo Chen Dong, a group of people, for three days and two nights.

    For three days and two nights, with Huo Chen Dong's slutty personality, he might be able to turn Tang Ding Ding to the bed.

    At that time, Tang Yu was dressed in casual home clothes, leaning against the wall and casually watching Tang Ding Ding excitedly preparing to get into the car with Huo Chen Dong, he stopped him directly, and said calmly: "Huo Chen Dong, if you touch Tang Ding Ding , when you come back, you must clean up all the rotten peach blossoms around you, and in the future, whenever there is a scandal that comes true."

He squinted at Huo Chen Dong's crotch, "I will break your leg, don't think about it in this life. "

    Tang Yu's move is cruel enough.

    Huo Chen Dong was young at the time, and it wasn't long before he started wandering. Naturally, he was reluctant to give up the entire forest for a tree, let alone Tang Yu's younger sister. ,

"You think too much, brother."

    Tang Ding Ding was young at that time, and this kind of thing was exposed in front of his face, sos he felt very humiliated, so she cried, turned around and ran home, closing the door and ignoring everyone , bored herself for a day.

    Tang Yu deliberately did this matter for Tang Ding Ding to let her choose, and let her see whether Huo Chen Dong is worth it or not.

    From then on, Huo Chen Dong really didn't see Tang Ding Ding as a woman.

    Tang Ding Ding took the initiative several times, but was blocked by Huo Chen Dong. He really didn't know how to touch her, and then nothing happened.

    Four years have passed now.

    Where's Tang Ding Ding? Apart from being angry and depressed every time she see his pornographic news, She doesn’t seem to like it that much anymore, but her emotions will still be affected. She picked up the water glass and took two sips, put the glass down with a snap, and said angrily, "I was just thinking, how many years will he spend?"

   The expression on his face when he let out those harsh words lightly.

    "Don't think about it, this man will never change his nature, unless he can't move."

    Suddenly, a lazy female voice came from behind.

    Tang Xin and Tang Ding Ding turned their heads at the same time, and You Huan was leaning on the door frame with folded arms. She didn't know when she arrived, and she heard the whole story along the way.