Chapter 54 Part II

On the rest day, Tang Xin made an appointment with Tang Ding Ding to go to You Huan's store. As soon as she entered the store, You Huan was changing clothes for the model. She turned to look at her and raised her eyebrows and said, "Future screenwriter, count how long you haven't been here. Did you sign a 100 million contract, so you don't need to slaughter people?"

    Tang Xin put down the flower roll and the little milk cat together, and looked at her with a smile: "I'm here today, and I'm coming out of the rivers and lakes again."

    You Huan pointed to the coffee table: "I ordered a meal for you. Ding Ding will come here in the afternoon. She is at work."

    Tang Xin has no time. That time Huo Chen Dong, she never killed anyone.

    Tang Xin went to open the lunch box. She slept too long today, and the food didn't suit her appetite. She put it down after eating half of it, and lowered her head to check Weibo.

    You Huan came over to sit next to her, and asked with concern, "Are you so confused with your blind date?"

  "  Ah, almost." Tang Xin didn't even lift her head.

    "What about Tang Yu?"

    You Huan crossed Erlang's legs and lazily brushed her long curly hair, "He spent a hundred million chasing you, but you still don't feel tempted?"

     Tang Xin put down her phone and looked at her: "Do you still   remember Does what Ding Ding said like to be conclusive?"

    You Huan nodded: "I remember."

    "Tang Yu kissed me that day, and kissed me forcefully."

    "Tsk."

     You Huan became interested, "That person Tang Yu can still do this What kind of thing? Tell me, how does it feel to kiss Tang Yu?"

    "..."

    Tang Xin blushed a little, "He is very skilled, and his kissing skills are much better than I imagined."

    The  kiss made her dizzy, and she almost lost her way.

    "Did you make a move?"

    "No..."

     Tang Xin pursed her lips, Tang Yu was so calm and restrained, even a forced kiss would be scary, right? She hugged the pillow, turned her head to look at You Huan, and said confusedly: "That's why I like it 70%. It seems...it's okay, but I always feel like there's something missing."

    You Huan raised an eyebrow: "What's the difference?  "

    Tang Xin: "I just don't know, that's why I asked you."

    You Huan: "Do you want to wait for him to like you 80% and become hard on you before agreeing?"

    Tang Xin: "..."

    If you like 80% he will treat you he has the urge to sleep with you.

    It may be nonsense to put this conclusion on other men. After all, men are animals that think from the lower body, but it is very possible to put it on Tang Yu.

    Seeing her sudden silence, You Huan murmured, "It won't be right? Then you might as well seduce him and see if he can be hard on you."

   Tang Xin blushed, grabbed the pillow and stuffed  it In the past, she said seriously: "Am I telling you that I'm serious?"

    She paused, as if she was really thinking about the feasibility, "What you said is also a solution."

    " Leave him, and cook raw rice."