Chapter 41

You ask me how deeply I love you, how much I love you, the moon represents my heart?

    Then kill you.

    ——"Little Overlord's Diary"

    Tang Yu was silent for a while, he looked at her clenched fist, thinking that when she said that sentence just now, she was going to come up and hit him. He raised his eyes to look at her face again, remembering the kick she kicked him, and said in a deep voice, "Little Overlord ?"

     Tang Yu kept his hands in his trouser pockets and did not move. He looked straight at her. His eyes were frank and direct.

Tang Xin's previous aura was weakened a little bit. Hold tight.  She couldn't resist lowering her head, staring at her toes. 

 From the top of her head, a man asked in a low voice: "Did you just let me bully you and leave me alone?"   

  Tang Xin suddenly looked up at him. When she had a crush on Tang Yu before, she had always been curious about a stern man like Tang Yu. People, what do you look like when you show weakness to others. She looked into his deep and dark eyes, which contained faint compromise and helplessness, and suddenly realized——     Tang Yu was showing weakness to her, giving in. She doesn't know why, but at this moment, she felt a little uncomfortable and at a loss. This kind of feeling made her feel that she was making trouble out of no reason, waiting for someone to coax her when the trouble was over. But she really wasn't making trouble. She just likes someone. After being rejected, she chooses the most relaxing way to forget. After all, she likes this kind of thing and can't force it. She doesn't know what to do except forget. After all, she has been by his side for so long. If you really like it, you would already like it. Stalking and clinging after being rejected are some of the ugliest forms of love. If he loves you, it's fun if you make trouble.

    If I don't love you, you'll be a clown no matter what.

    At this time, Hanajuan suddenly rushed to the door, rubbed against Tang Xin's slender ankles, and then squatted directly on the door rug, Tang Xin lowered her head subconsciously. 

   Tang Yu also lowered his eyes and glanced, and saw the snow-white fluff of the flower roll sticking to her white and thin feet. The little girl's toes were round, and the nails were coated with a layer of cherry blossom powder, delicate and delicate.

    He raised his eyes almost immediately and looked at her face again.

    Tang Xin was looking at him, and asked with a smile, "How do you bully me? I can't beat you."

    Tang Yu knew that she did it on purpose, so he lowered his head and smiled, "Didn't you hit me last time? I didn't fight back, I won't hit you."

It was only now that Tang Xin remembered that she kicked him last time.

    She curled her lips, pointed to the door behind him, and snorted: "I won't hit you either, I just want to know, did you know about the house from the beginning?"

"Well, Ding Ding said."

    He admit it.

    "..."

    Tang Ding Ding was really a huge bug on her road with Tang Yu.

    Probably from the first time she slaughtered her, she was destined to be unable to get rid of it.

    The door on the opposite side was half open, and one could see the soft and bright lighting and the furniture with excellent texture. They were obviously on the same floor, even the layout and area were exactly the same, but his home was several grades higher than hers.