Chapter 24

Breaking up in love doesn't seem to be a big deal, except that the bottom of my heart is empty, as if it has been wiped blank.

    Other than that, I still work, eat, sleep, pet the cats.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    Actually came out? !

    Assistant Gao dared to speak out? Don't know how to make one up? How can it be said?

    The little secretaries felt that Assistant Gao must be dead, and they secretly glanced at Mr. Tang in unison, not daring to show their anger.

    Tang Yu glanced at Gao Heng with a dark face, but his assistant looked upright, as if he really just answered a common question, he crossed his arms and snorted coldly: "Gao Heng, this month's overtime pay has been deducted."

    Gao Heng: "..."

    He was heartbroken, what did he do wrong with overtime pay? Why buckle it!

    He was right!

    Tang Yu looked at his face and asked with a half-smile: "Not convinced?"

    Gao Heng straightened his face and shook his head sadly: "No, Mr. Tang convinced me. "

    Return brother-in-law and sister-in-law...you must have read too much little Huang Wen.

    Tang Yu turned around with a cold face, and said, "Come in and take out the documents."

    Gao Heng wiped his sweat and hurried in.

    Several little secretaries sat back on their chairs limply. Secretary Zhou patted her chest and whispered, "I'm so scared to death, I thought Mr. Tang was going to fire Assistant Gao on the spot!"

   Secretary Chen also had lingering fears: "Assistant Gao really dares to say..."

    "I will never dare to gossip about my boss in the office again, and I am scared out of my wits."

...........

    In the office.

    Gao Heng picked up the signed document. Tang Yu was looking out of the window in a daze, then suddenly turned around and asked in a low voice, "Tang Xin used to come to my office often? Often for dinner?"

Gao Heng thought for a while, then
 answered : "If you're in the company, she come here once every two days, and once a week for lunch, basically when you work overtime."

For so long, Gao Heng has remembered Tang Xin's taste, she likes sweet and greasy The food, drink juice after a meal, or eat pudding.

    Tang Yu lowered his eyes and thought about it carefully, it seemed that it was indeed the case, she would go upstairs if she had nothing to do, if he was busy, she would just talk to Assistant Gao, even Huo Chen Dong, and then stroll downstairs.

    She seldom hangs around, so he doesn't feel disturbed, and he never gets annoyed.

    He raised his eyelids, "When did it start?"

    Gao Heng recalled: "Not long after the "Anti-Terrorism" project started."

    It was not long after he added her on WeChat, and it has been about a year now.

    So, did she like him from then on?

    "Okay, you go out."

    After Gao Heng went out, Tang Yu looked at the sofa in a daze. Before when he was working overtime, Tang Xin ran upstairs to grab the overtime box lunch, and said plausibly: "Anyway, I'm alone.  You can also eat takeaway when you go home, Mr. Tang, you won’t go bankrupt if you order an extra overtime meal.”