Chapter 22

The rebellious period has come, I don't want to talk to Tang Yu, I want to do everything that pleases me and makes him unhappy.

    However, it was a bit self-abuse to think that he might not care.

    ——"Diary of a Little Rich Woman"

    The air froze for a moment.

    Tang Xin was stunned, she never thought that Lu Zhi Xing would joke with her so naturally.

    Lu Zhi Xing was thirty years old this year, five or six years older than Tang Xin, he looked at the little girl's stunned expression, fearing that he might have surprised her too much, so he hurriedly coughed: "I'm just kidding, don't mind.

    Tang Xin came back to her senses and looked at him with a smile: "I don't mind, so are you sure Papa Lu wants to cooperate with me?"

    Lu Zhi Xing: "..."

    He looked at the little girl with a sweet smile in front of him unexpectedly, and smiled . He returned to his laziness and nodded: "Of course."

   The phone kept flashing a few times, he had no choice but to fish for the phone, and smiled apologetically at her, "I'll deal with something first, you first Order, and we can talk after the food is served?"

    Tang Xin said empathetically, "Okay, you go ahead and I'll order."

    She called the waiter in, suddenly remembered something, and looked at Lu Zhi Xing again.

    Lu Zhi Xing actually understood her eyes, and curled his mouth: "No taboo, order me two spicy ones if you can."

    Tang Xin smiled: "Okay."

    She quickly ordered.

    Lu Zhi Xing went out to make a phone call, and when he came back, the dishes were ready, he sat back on the chair, leaned lazily on the chair, raised his chin at her, picked up a piece of boiled beef with his chopsticks, and spoke naturally : "I was filming a movie in the desert some time ago, and a makeup artist in the crew was reading your book, "I'll Give You a Dream". The title of the book is quite interesting. The book was on the table. She told me a lot, like this book is great, she has a good brain, and she praised it very much. Later, I took that book back and read it when I had time. "

    Tang Xin listened carefully and didn't move her chopsticks much.

    She looked at him expectantly.

    Lu Zhi Xing looked at her and smiled lowly: "It's really special."

    At the beginning of last year, Lu Zhi Xing met Tang Xin. At that time, she was working with Time Films. He met Tang Xin and Ming Zhu. It's easy to remember. After reading the book, he felt that the girl who wrote this story must have a cute personality. Looking at it now, it is indeed very interesting.

    Tang Xin was very happy and asked curiously, "But you didn't make this kind of light fantasy film before."

   " Indeed, but you should know that the reputation and box office of the film I made last year were not as good as before. It's not bad, it's passable."

  When Lu Zhi Xing said this, he was a little careless, "But I've made too many films of the same type, and I'm tired."

   "Is that "Not Waiting"? I watched it, and it's very good."

    Tang Xin sincerely explain.

    "I want to change my taste."

     Lu Zhi Xing poured a glass of water, took a sip from the glass, put down the glass and laughed at himself, "The rebellious period is here."