Chapter 68

Tang Yu, you can be more domineering, more passionate, and more wild.

    I feel like I... owe it to me.

    Ah ah ah ah I am a Mary Sue love psychopath!

    I must infect Tang Yu with this crazy disease, and make him crazy like me!

    ——"Little Sugar Heart Diary"

    The car is warm and silent, with flickering light and dark.

    Tang Yu maintained the previous posture, stared at her coldly for a while, and hooked his fingers on the steering wheel: "Come here, I'll tell you."

    Tang Xin: "..."

    Who the hell would dare to do this? She wanted to open the car door and run away!

    "I don't."

    He tapped his fingers and nodded his chin, reminding her: "Seat belt."

    Tang Xin glanced at him and put on the seat belt hesitantly.

    Tang Yu reversed the car expressionlessly, and she blankly asked: "Why are you reversing the car? Shouldn't you be going forward?"

    Tang Yu's mouth hooked indifferently, he turned the steering wheel twice neatly, and then slammed on the brakes, the sound of the wheels rubbing violently on the ground pierced in the ear. 

   Tang Xin turned to look at him in astonishment. The man in the driver's seat pulled the handbrake, quickly stepped over the center console, and touched the side of the seat with her hand. Before she could figure out what he was going to do, her heart was beating wildly and violently.

    In the next second, the seat was pushed flat, and he covered her whole body. First, he bit her lip, and the tip of his tongue relentlessly entangled with her. With just those few strokes, Tang Xin was almost out of breath, groaning, her whole body was limp, but her mind was crackling, as if she had taken a stimulant, excited - she hugged him
tightly With a wide and stiff back, she raised her face to bear his fierce, bloody and somewhat punitive kiss, and thought dizzily that she might really be sick.

    She likes Tang Yu, who is out of control, domineering and unrestrained.

    She  like how he doesn't play cards according to common sense.

    She like him breaking his own rules and gnashing his teeth when he is angry, even if it is Tang Yu who punishes himself with a cold face and no tenderness.

    That kind of him made her feel that all his blood and excitement were born for her, and he was sick and satisfied to the extreme.

    The sound of the whistle outside the car window, mixed with human voices, continued to enter the hot compartment.

    The man on her body pressed her heavily, and the kiss changed from a violent frenzy at the beginning to a gentle lick. He licked her lips, and the two panted lightly and heavily, and their bodies were hot.

    Tang Xin's whole body seemed to be pinched by someone, she was too soft to move.

    Hands on his waist, very obedient.

    Tang Yu's heart was soft, and he felt that he was also seriously ill, and his mind was actually satisfied with this kind of... domineering and unmannered encroachment.

  He stood up slightly, looked at her deeply and enthusiastically, and asked in a low voice: "In this way, can you block her?  Have you stopped talking nonsense?"