2

His dad : and now onwards, you will study at home only okay?

Siddharth nodded in no option left.

His mom : but ram, (his dad's name is Ramvir) how will Siddharth study everything himself I mean tution is needed to him.

His dad : I know, and I will talk to my friend, there is tution teacher teaching his son, and he become topper since she is teaching him.

His mom : oh that's great idea then, we will send him there.

Siddharth got relief, because he wants to go out of home with any excuse even to bunk the classes.

His dad : no. Teacher will come here to teach him.

Siddharth : but dad...

His mom : Siddharth, you should not have any problem in this.

His dad : yeah, if you have any problem then pack your bags and get lost from my house. (Strictly and Angrily)

Siddharth remains silent.

His mom : now you go to your room.

His dad is really angry today.

His mom is calming him and Siddharth came back to his room.

Siddharth POV

I should think about it first, that this bad result will spoil everything, I am addicted to hang out, clubbing and girls too how will I leave all this all of sudden in once.

Raghav and Riyaz both of them are Playboys, and they made me the same, in last few month I kissed 3 girls.

Yeah, just because I had fear of my dad and I never get chance to get outside of home at night for sleepover else I will definitely not be a virgin today.

I had average looking girls in option, but they are really not bad for having one night stands.

Oh god, but now I have to live without such an exciting life I was living with my friends.

I should inform them.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.