22

Avneet : listen, Siddharth what you did today, after that three of your teachers want to expel you from the school. And it will enough to finish your future, career and aims.

Siddharth is not listening to Avneet, he is looking at his friends at noticing how they are looking at Avneet.

Avneet : so tell me, What are you going to do to change your behavior now ? As your teacher asked a written answer from your family that what they will do now.

Avneet noticed that Siddharth have no focus on her words.

Avneet (shouts) : siddharth!!!

Siddharth suddenly look at her in shock.

Siddharth : I will do Anything Mam! I'm sorry , I didn’t knew the matter will get so serious. I'll change myself and I will stay away from Ananya and believe me mam Ananya wants that kiss …honestly.

He try to give explanation to him.

Avneet : okay okay I got it is like she came to you and asked you Siddharth give me a kiss and you said yes, right? (She said sarcastically)

Siddharth : woh...

Avneet : means if I ask you give me a kiss so you will get ready.

Siddharth said yes in loud voice but internally he can't say this to her.

Avneet : speak up now? (Angrily)

Siddharth : sorry mam.

Avneet : accept your fault, she also made mistake but it doesn't meant you were right, okay?

Siddharth : yes mam. Sorry.

Avneet : now we have next thing to solve is your grades.

Siddharth : hmm

Avneet : we will have to work on it then.

Siddharth : Let me know mam, what all I can do , to improve my marks.

Avneet got a call from her client asked her for web and graphic designs.

Avneet talked to him and promise him that she will give him design by night.

Avneet : guys I will do continue the lecture from my next class with you.

Riyaz : so are you leaving now ?

Stay tuned