15

After discussion,

All three boys came out to Ananya.

Ananya : I hope everything is okay?

Riyaz : yeah and Siddharth will meet you behind the building after school time get over.

Ananya : oh really? (Excited)

Raghav : yeah he is ready to date you.

Siddharth nodded too. He is not sure but it's a truth that he is a spoilt brat too.

Ananya : see you then.

Riyaz : yeah.

Ananya left.

Raghav : after you, for sure once I will love to eat this Ananya once from top to the bottom.

Siddharth : oh god!! Really at least don't lust on the girl who is going to be my girlfriend.

Riyaz : don't be stuck in this gf bf thing, just play with her and leave her simple.

Raghav : yeah true, keep on trying on every girl Siddharth, and yeah if you get chance screw off her virginity.

Siddharth : guys isn't it too much.

Raghav and riyaz laughed.

Now the whole day passed away,

Ananya bring Siddharth behind the school building, Siddharth was about to kiss her after she begins kissing his neck and opening his shirt button thinking this is a safe spot.

But no, before they could cross any of their limits a teacher caught them red handedly making out.

Teacher bring both of them to the principal cabin and tell them that in which act he caught them.

Principal call their parents and Siddharth's father is really ashamed after listening this from Principal.

He slapped siddharth there only in front of everyone.

Siddharth is cursing Riyaz and Raghav for this mess up internally as he just go with their minds.

He is equally wrong but they spoilt his mind.

His father bring her back to home, and now in addition he called Avneet.

But Avneet is at off tonight, as she have some important designs to submit.

Stay tuned.