9

Avneet : will you tell me that what we're you doing with these Earpods on?

Siddharth : actually my friends are weak in same subjects mam so they asked me that if I will wear this ear pod they can also study.

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : yes mam.

Avneet : are you honestly saying this?

Siddharth : yes mam.

Avneet : okay then you can call them here only with your parents permission.

Siddharth : okay mam. Thank you so much you are really so sweet.

Avneet : okay stop buttering.

Siddharth study for rest of the time to get some good points to impress her as he is planning way too much with Avneet.

7 days passed away,

Finally,

Riyaz and Raghav get entry in his home in the tution time.

When few things change now within seven days.

Actually,

Siddharth and Avneet starts share a good bond in these 7 days so he didn't feeling the same as he was feeling in lust for first day.

He understand this well now that Avneet is a self made girl and do all this work to maintain her confidence and self pride.

So she will never do anything wrong for money and Siddharth even starts respecting her.

But your regular friendship leave impact on you a lot, just because Siddharth is away from Riyaz and Raghav he get improve a lot in the guidance of Avneet.

But again, Riyaz and Raghav is back in his life.

Let's see, how much they will spoil him again.

Riyaz and Raghav : good evening mam.

Avneet : good evening boys. So let's start with introduction.

Avneet gave her intro and they gave their introduction to them.

Siddharth can understand their intention very well but as this is the first day and this is the first impression they are trying to behave good boys to her.

Avneet : I hope you improve your marks too like Siddharth.

Stay tuned.