But my hands wished something else, I already trying on I undid the knot of her pajamas , and after few seconds solve the mystery of not so friendly pajama.

A moment later the pajama is lying on the bed, thanks to her legs that co-operated with me finely. But now she was in her pantyhose and still I am that much thirsty as ever.

I move my hands to her bare legs and sexy thighs.

Now upper beauty is no more hidden from me. I transferred my attention to her bare thighs,

I start kissing it heavily.

Her pantyhose is already with moisture, I move my hand to her pantyhose and continued to kiss her inner thighs up to the ankle.

When I am kissing her ankle, I looked in to her eyes and certainly it is signal of approval to go ahead or she is merrily enjoying the whole thing with me.

I move my hands to her breast , my both hands rest on her terrains and kiss her pantyhose.

Then without any notice, I push on her bed and I get over her I clinch my teeth on to her pantyhose, and trying to pull it off by my teeth.

Now imagine the situation , my both hands holding her breast , massaging , pinching and pressing them gently and my teeth are pulling of and finding the treasure.

She is surprised by my this move but welcome it and moving her hips upper side to give my teeth less stress to uncover her.

Within few seconds I am carrying my prize in my teeth and she is completely nude with a clean , shaven pussy.

I already seen her nude once tonight but with her consent she looks more sexy.

I toss her pussy by hands and throw her on bed side to enjoy this charismatic view of clean plain.

I held her by the waist and trying to taste the juices , she produced.

But frankly speaking it didn’t go for so long.

She is getting very hot and may be my this move , brings her to climax so she pull me off her pussy.

Stay tuned