Siddharth starts undressing her.

In no time her red top and denim shorts are lying on the floor .

He unhook her bra and with a quick slide her panty down , which is by the way still a little wet from what had happened sometime back in his house inside panty.

Standing beneath the shower would be faster than a bath inside the jacuzzi (bath tub) .

So he hold her by the wall and switch on the shower head .

The warm water must felt so good on her skin.

He let the water flow over her aching muscles for a minute .

He thought that the water shower will take some time to show its effect , meanwhile he can soap her up a little.

Which is not necessary but he is doing it for some time pass with this naked angel.

Water ran down on her body and drip onto him as he look at her with deep passionate eyes .

He pick up the sponge and squirt some of her lavender liquid soap on it.

The smell of the lavender is relaxing and made her skin feel soft.

He put more of the soap on the sponge and start rubbing the inside of her thighs.

Moving the sponge up one thigh ever so lightly touching her clit as he cross over as he didn't touch her pussy yet and then went down the other thigh. Going back and forth a couple of times.

He can feel her excitement growing.

Touching her pussy was not the good idea when he wants to avoid to get attract to her.

Avneet isn't objecting to all this and just remained silent .

He reach up and turned the shower head to pulse.

Leaning her back against the shower wall he let the pulsating water come down on her clit.

It feelso arousing for him , what Avneet is going through in his hands.

Her clit began to throb.

Stay tuned