Avneet is wearing a very sexy outfit today and they are murmuring about that calling her sexy, hot and all which is making Siddharth feeling angry on them.

They all sit.

Her pen fall down, again when she bend down. This time all three get a view into her cleavage.

She stand upright again.

She notice Raghav grinning from ear to ear. And same with Riyaz.

Avneet : what are you smiling at? she demand to know.

Raghav : nothing mam, you are looking so beautiful today.

Riyaz : yeah mam.

Avneet notice where their eyes are so she fix her top.

She can see they are lying and shuffling in couch of his room, sliding down so Raghav can adjust his cock in his pants.

Riyaz do the same.

They are sitting in front of Avneet to get a clearer look up her short to get thighs as she crossed her legs.

Avneet told Raghav and Riyaz to share books with Siddharth as they didn't came with their bags.

Avneet : so siddharth.

And now she wave the report again of Siddharth.

Avneet : What do you think it says Siddharth, how much your teachers want you to get improve?

He shrug his shoulders and even he didn't take his eyes off her long cross legs. And all two of his friends are staring at his thighs like they will eat them.

Siddharth is hell jealous because Avneet is someone who he wants to adore at alone.

And he knows that how much they are lusting over Avneet, for them Avneet is not a subject teacher, for Raghav and Riyaz, Avneet is a subject of fap.

He just want to keep her away from his eyes, but he don't know how because he is not even left a good boy now.

He is also counts in a spoilt brats now.

Stay tuned.