12

Avneet left.

Riyaz : this girl is really getting over our head I wanna screw her when she was barking on us.

Raghav : yeah true, but just wait and watch bro, we will make her dance naked soon in front of us.

Siddharth : shut up guys, please Avneet is not that type of girl, why can't you understand. (Little angrily)

Riyaz : I know bro, what type of girl she is... And I know how to make her ready to do all what we wish. (In a lustful tone of voice)

Siddharth : don't count me in all this, she is our teacher and we should respect her as a girl and as a teacher in both manner. (In a defending tone)

Raghav : don't act a saint siddharth, and can't you see the way she was wearing a deep neck top, she wants us to watch her. She wants to tempt us. (In a lusty tone)

Siddharth : shut up guys.

Riyaz : siddharth, what is wrong with you bro!!

Siddharth : nothing is wrong with me, I just want you two to make this understand that this is wrong, we can't force a girl to get involve in all this.

Raghav : we can broo, you chill on and wait and watch, this hotty tutor will gonna give us a good strip show herself with her choice. (In a confident tone)

Siddharth : this is impossible.

Riyaz : everything is possible, but yeah she will ask more than 20000 I guess.

Raghav : we will give her and show her place to her soon.

Siddharth : guys please.

Riyaz : what happened to you siddharth, I hope you didn't gave heart to this bi***.

Siddharth : noooo, there is nothing like this but....

Riyaz : so just enjoy na bro, such kinda girls deserve this.

Raghav : yeah right.

Siddharth didn't know how to make them understand.

Stay tuned