25

Avneet : Ok , I will give you my laptop wait a minute.

Raghav : sure waiting for you babe. How long would we resist? So its tonight you gonna go back with your legs hurting babe.

Raghav thought to himself .

Avneet is a beautiful young girl. Her soft young face was frame by a smile of lovely light black hair; her black eyes are big and innocent.

Siddharth is admiring her continually.

Siddharth had often found himself sizing up her body, his eyes moving voraciously up and down her Vulputpous figure.

She mostly wear soft-colored tops that showed off her round, full breasts.

She is wearing at least a C cup – quite large for a girl of her size and age; she was about 5'5 and 5'6 and probably weighed no more than 50 kgs.

She is a calm, but she is angry with me today.

Raghav bolt the door locked without get noticed.

So when she ask Raghav and Riyaz to help her, they couldn't say no.

She is quite attractive girl – getting through her clothes is the motive of Raghav and Riyaz now when Siddharth want to save Avneet from their lusty eyes.

But he also knows that even he don't look at Avneet with a pure sight.

Avneet took of her shoes and made herself comfortable on the bed opening her laptop.

As Raghav and Riyaz sat down next to her, Raghav is feeling to suddenly kiss her and tell her she want to have sex right there on the bed.

The same is going in Siddharth's mind but in a Consensual manner when Riyaz and Raghav just wanna play with her.

By the way Siddharth is also can't stop his horses, supposingly it is always been a little fantasy of him to fuck a teacher.

Of course, nothing of the sort happen in his life ever and now then this beautiful teacher came to his life.

Stay tuned