He didn't get chance to make her wear any clothes.

When suddenly he heard some footsteps outside the room.

There is someone outside of this bedroom, Siddharth lock the bedroom but he knows that the room can be unlock with the keys.

He realise that he forgotten to close the main door of the house on their way when they came in.

Siddharth : I am  gone. Who is it ? There can be anyone from her family who will see her in this condition and surely kill me.

He is standing in the midst of the room with naked Avneet on the bed .

Various thoughts were flooding in his mind regarding what he should do now, knowing someone else is present inside the house.

Siddharth open the window they are on the ground floor only, he turn to see Avneet she almost lost her senses her eyes are closed.

He is leaving Avneet in a situation from where it will be so tough to face tomorrow for Avneet.

But he run away.

In the end,

He decided to run out of the house  caring what might happen after Avneet wakes up, leaving her naked on the bed.

He took a cab and went to Raghav's place. Because he is angry on him that because of him it all happened in his and he don't know who is gonna find her naked on bed.

It can be any guy too. He is cursing himself for being a spoilt brat.

He went to Raghav, he fought with him. But there he realise that he made the biggest fault.

He broke friendship with Raghav.

With the decision that he will be accept his mistake and crime he came back to Avneet's place.

The spoiled brat came to her home with the plan of confession but she is still in the same position but fully covered in a blanket when he reached.

Her clothes are lying on bed shows someone come in her room.

He sat on the side of bed crying.

Stay tuned.