39

Siddharth : I am so sorry mam, I know I crossed all my limits with you today, it was Riyaz and Raghav planned to drug you but I took advantage of you. I made a mistake and I deserve to be punished. (He said crying)

Suddenly a hand came on his shoulder from behind which really make him shiver for a moment.

He turn around a see it's avneet, he didn't know than who is under this blanket.

He snatch the blanket and saw there are pillows line up under the blanket.

He looks at avneet with an ashamed and perplexed look as he didn't know how her hangover get cure this soon.

And why she line up those pillows in this manner and cover them with blanket.

Siddharth : you fine mam?

Avneet : I think you realise what you did?

Siddharth : I am so sorry mam. (Siddharth held her feets)

Avneet : get up siddharth, get up. (She calm him down, she isn't looking angry)

Siddharth : please forgive me mam.

Avneet : look, it was not easy for me to forget all what happened, but to be honest, I was not in hangover so I am equally on fault because I let you do what happened?!

Siddharth : what? (Shocked)

Avneet : yeah, I spilled the water behind your bed, I was expecting it that Riyaz and Raghav must try to spike my drink, I got aware of their intentions.

Siddharth : so why you behave drunk mam?

Avneet : I secretly open the background running camera on my laptop to gather some proofs against them to show their families.

Stay tuned