5

His dad : so from when you can start teaching him?

Avneet : I can start from tomorrow sir, if you wish.

His dad : okay then.

Avneet : I will come at 6 at evening from tomorrow, so keep your books ready Siddharth, by the way it's nice meeting you.

Avneet offers her hand to hand shake, she is treating him like a kiddo when she should not because he is grown up boy now and his mind is over grown up.

Siddharth shake hand with her.

Siddharth : pleasure is all mind madam.

Siddharth POV

Her hand is really soft and skin is flawless and fair like a britishers, her eyes are so deep and body have perfect curves at perfect places, she have a slim fit figure with extra meat at right amount at right place.

Oh god, she is damn hot to be my teacher, she is a girlfriend material and if Riyaz and Raghav seen her they will definitely make a plan to eat her.

By the way, this will be more good, she can teach us sex better than make us study.

She wants money and as much she is getting in month teaching me, the same amount she can earn in one night if we all three share her for one night.

Pov ends

Siddharth really have a huge impact of his spoiled friends on him.

Avneet left after informing them everything and Siddharth went to his room and talk to his friends and gave them her picture from her social media account after searching her.

Riyaz and Raghav start lusting over Avneet.

For them, a girl is way of entertainment and they are looking at Avneet in the same manner here

Siddharth : she is my new teacher.

Stay tuned