8

Siddharth open his book and Avneet starts clearing his doubts but more than his book Siddharth have his focus on her and through camera's even Riyaz and Raghav can't stop ogling at this beautiful girl.

Riyaz : she is damn hot bro.

Raghav : yeah, I wanna eat her, she is fucking hot material, unfortunately I won't choose biology else I will hire her to teach me biology. (They are having conversation).

And siddharth somehow stopping himself to not get turned on in front of her as his dick starts throbbing.

But he place his book on his lap to cover his boner.

Avneet : done?

Siddharth : mam, I have some doubts.

Avneet clear his doubts.

Riyaz : siddharth, ask her that will she teach us too?

Raghav : yeah me too, we can even go at her home at night, what says riyaz?

Siddharth : shut up. (Said in flow)

Avneet : what did you just said?

Siddharth : nothing mam.

Riyaz : ask her na?

Raghav : yeah ask her.

Siddharth : mam, my friends also weak in these subjects so can you please help them too, they also looking for tutor.

Avneet : if they can come here then I can teach you all together, but it's impossible to spare more time as I am also works for a graphic designing company.

Riyaz : we will teach her designing ask her to come to us. (Said in a lusty tone on call).

Now Avneet noticed that their is an ear pod in her ears so she caught him and take out the ear pod out of his ear.

Siddharth feels nervous.

Siddharth : I am sorry mam actually my friends.

Avneet : I don't want to listen anything, just get up go and call your mother.

Siddharth : mam, I am sorry and I promise I won't repeat it again.

Stay tuned