My 7 inches groin start feeling her kisses very swiftly, and also not bowing any more to her. She is feeling it on her thighs.

She is wearing her night suit, maybe she get ready immediately after I left disappointed, but now I won't leave her disappointed, so without wasting time.

I move my hand to her hips and start pinching and and playing with them.

I insert my hand inside her pyjama, and she is responding with big shocks or jerks.

I am feeling her soft buttocks and moved my mouth to her breast which are fully cover and less explore for now.

I put my other hand on duty to this work and fondling on her boobs.

It is usual touch on her breast , she us getting more and more arouse with my every move.

I am playing with her buttocks , then slowly and slightly I move my finger to the final destination.

She is getting really wet.

I get inside her panty.

She didn't object at all.

I move my finger to her love hole, and the same instant she skipped a breath.

She responded like some one spotted on some thing which needs to be cure.

Again I touch her , and this time she close her eyes and feeling my touch.

She is looking like feeling the unseen heavens, and soft moans are now making the atmosphere more erotic.

I continue to play with her, and she was now holding me more tightly.

She put her lips on my lips because the only reason, she can't bear the pleasure , so she is just diverting her mind.

I remove my hand from pyjamas.

I start moving it on her back. And now ending up the kiss, and doing what is more essential at that point.

I start smooching her breast and pressing them hardly.

Stay tuned