18

Avneet : Sir , wont it be better if you talk to him personally , as you are his parents, I mean if I ask him about all this he will feel more awkward.

His dad : we are talking to him but you are a tutor and girl too you can make him understand better and I saw that he respect you.

Avneet : Ohh !!

His dad : we are waiting for you and we will be leaving for a appointment in college for admission in some time as they will leave at 8 pm at night.

Avneet : but sir.....

His dad : it will be better miss kaur if you talk to him when we are not around . May be he will understand and share something we didn't know regarding his sudden change in behavior because siddharth was never like this.

Avneet : Okay Sir , I will be there in an hour.

His dad : okay we will be waiting.

Avneet disconnected the call and went  for her bedroom. She carefully began to apply some lipstick, and wear a better dress as his parents will be there too.

She love it when It enhance her crystalline black eyes so she put some eyeliner.

Smiling at the result, pick up a reddish lipstick and smooth it over her lips, though for how long it would stay pristine, she didn’t know.

Now, what to wear?

Because she decide that she will carry her bag and laptop and she will make her designs in his home only and submit to the client directly.

So she is getting ready.

After much deliberation, she decide to wear.....

She wear a red shoulder off top and pair with an extra short denim shorts and she get ready with the sandals and ready to leave with ten minutes leaving her flat

Stay tuned.