She is licking her lips slightly. And all the guys are feeling tempted. And siddharth wants to save her from them right now.

Her nipples are clearly visible, poking through the thin lacy material of her top and bra.

But she is really going crazy in the affect of drug and viagra , she did drop a piece of paper , and bend over to pick it up.

This action left giving all three boys a clear view of her round, hot boobs pack in her top and bra.

The sight is Enough to drive Riyaz and Raghav crazy wild with desire.

She is licking her lips and her legs are beginning to spread involuntarily in the search in calm.

Now siddharth understood that he have to do something if he have to save her from them.

Raghav and Riyaz both move towards Avneet taking off their shirts, when Siddharth pick up Riyaz's phone and call on the landline number of his home.

That makes his telephone rangs.

Siddharth : guys, go and pick the phone please.

Riyaz : we are in your home, you go and pick the call siddharth.

Siddharth ran down and make sure that he will come back soon before they made anything wrong with Avneet.

He lied to them that his parents are on the door of his main door.

Riyaz and Raghav get nervous immediately as soon they heard both of them wear their shirt and ready to escape out from the window to save themselves.

Riyaz jumped from the window.

Stay tuned