31

He took the lead and guide her over to an empty computer chair in her room, then sat her down in it. He unbuttoned her tight denim shorts and unzip them, and raise her hips so he can pull them off.

She is wearing a black panty.

He can already see a tiny spot of wetness leaking through it.

He put a couple of fingers in the waistband of her panties and ready to pull them off.

But he control himself for a minute when Avneet hold his hands.

Before she can say anything siddharth realise that he is taking advantage of her here and when she get her senses back tomorrow.

She will not spare him so he left her in panty and start running his hands over her boobs they are already exposed so now their is nothing much better can happen with them.

But Siddharth check the time its 8:45 PM.

He is scared because anytime his family can come back but he also know this moments won't come back in his life.

The beautiful sensation of drunkenness was still quite new to avneet.

Without even removing her panties Siddharth can still felt the rushes, the highs, the love, Her watery leak drewing out of her panty on her thighs.

Avneet : What next? (she tremble) .

Her face is full of excited face and it's wrong but for Siddharth she is a beautiful adult barbie doll to play.

Siddharth grab her like a toy and squeezed her thigh.

Siddharth : sorry mam to touch you all over, but your revealing thighs always makes me fascinating.

Stay tuned