She replied, twisting her fingers in a cross praying everything should be fine.

His dad : its 6 pm. Mam where are you?

Avneet : I am sorry sir, but I am busy in my personal work today so I informed siddharth that I will be absent today.

His dad : sorry miss kaur, but I wanna talk to you something really important.

Avneet : yeah say na sir, what happened?

His dad : not on a phone call, I want you to come to our house.

His voice sounded really deep over the phone and she almost shiver there as he is police men and his angry sound is really sounds so threatening.

Avneet : but sir, Now? Uhm.....actually....

she whispered back to his father in a lot of confusion that what she should say to him.

His dad : any problem miss kaur, it's really important else I won't disturb you.

Avneet : uhmm

she heard him utter.

His dad : see you within 30 minutes at my home come soon? (He didn't left a choice to Avneet) and yeah please hurry up his mother and me are going out for his army batch admission. It’s kind of late already.

Avneet : may I know sir what exactly happen?

His dad : Well I don't want to talk all this on phone but siddharth's marks have been dropping recently and we have been receiving lot of complaints from school regarding his behaviour, and today he got caught making out with a girl. (He said in an ashamed but complaining tone)

Avneet : Ohh this is really so bad and disappointed sir but to be honest, I didn’t have much idea about that sir.

His dad : as parents we failed and you failed too being his tutor , we thought that you could talk to him , if he will listen to you and understand that how he should look at his classmates.

Stay tuned