33

Siddharth : Come on.

He pleads.

Siddharth : that is good but it will take much more to explode mam. Please make me cum mam please please please please please please please please.

She leapt at him and take his cock full in her mouth, sucking fast, hard and messily.

But deep inside Siddharth he know that what he is doing is not right and punishable crime.

This is going to be the first time for Avneet and him , and he didn’t want to do it that way.

As she is drugged by his friends but he commit a bigger crime taking advantage of her.

He want Avneet badly , but not want to advantage of her drunkeness too at the same time which he is already taking like this.

Siddharth cummed at last.

Siddharth pull out his cock and unload him on carpet.

Siddharth : you should better go now mam.

He looking up at his clock.

Siddharth : it's already 9. Anytime my family will come back.

Avneet : What ?

Avneet asked as she let her hand go of his cock.

Avneet get up.

Siddharth : mam get up and wear your clothes I will drop you at your home.

So he hold her up with his hands and she start to dress herself back up again.

Soon they both got dress up and he bring her downstairs so that he can leave Avneet at her house in a cab so he called a cab.

The car came to his home's door and they both sit in the car and reach her home and siddharth help her to come out.

Siddharth open the door so that Avneet could step out.

But she isn't in a situation to step out on her own completely without any assistance.

Driver offer help but Siddharth managed.

He wonder how much drug dose Raghav put into her water.

He rang housebell but nobody opens.

When suddenly , Avneet took out the key from her jeans and start to open the door .

But she is not in her senses so that in various attempts made by her , the key didn’t even go inside the lock

Siddharth : Let me do it mam

Siddharth took the key from her hands.

He stretch the door out after opening it and hold her on his one hand on her back and other on her shoulder to bring her inside.

He laid her out on the sofa.

But there is still a problem for Siddharth.

Stay tuned