3

He told Riyaz and Raghav.

Raghav : this is really sad bro, you know na we have big plans for last day of month as it's my birthday.

Riyaz : yeah.

Siddharth : even, I decided that, I will stay with you two that night. And we all have fun with new girls.

Raghav : I arrange girls bro, not too good, but not so bad. So we all three can have fun do something and convince aunty.

Siddharth : I don't think, Raghav this time even mom will help me out, because Dad is really angry. I think I have to miss this.

Raghav : sad!!

Riyaz : hmm.

Siddharth : it's okay, you guys have fun. I will join you two anytime later in future.

Raghav : okay tell me one thing, who is your new teacher, I mean do you think he can do a favor on us in the return of some money.

Siddharth : I really don't have any idea.

Riyaz : then do one thing, just try to get all the information about your teacher and tell us, we will bribe him and ask him to call you at his place. Then you can bunk.

Siddharth : sounds good, but it is tough as my father is policeman, I don't think he will get ready.

Raghav : we know how to do that.

Riyaz : yeah.

Siddharth : okay guys.

This conversation ends.

And at the same evening,

His father called the teacher gonna give him home tution now onwards.

First surprise, she is girl, and mostly looks like around 20 years old.

She introduce herself Avneet Kaur.

Siddharth is stunned seeing her, because she is so delicate looking teen, actually she isn't teen

She told about her and told her parents that she is 21 years old, Engineering student and teaching is her hobby and part time work.

She have a good record. Her students score really good.

Stay tuned.