She respond back with same gentle kiss and told I like you too, only like for now.

She is moving her hands to my back. And also kissing my neck. I close my eyes and feeling her deeply , and her soft touches.

She insert her soft hands beneath my shirt and patting my back, moving hands just like it. She is being a teacher teach me and encourage me.

I supports her to kiss me on the neck.

I hug her tightly this time and again we both look in to eyes and She immediately put her wet lips to my lips and start kissing deeply.

I am just responding , that feels like, she is having very hot flames inside her burning desires. And same so in me.

And I am more excited to know her intention is same like I have for her.

We continue kissing for at least 2 mins and separate.

I started kissing on her face moving my hand to all over her body.

I kissed her on cheeks , then bite softly.

Avneet : umm...

Then I move on her forehead and she close her eyes and started taking deep breaths.

I move to my ultimate kiss, kiss on the eyelids , these kiss shows you care to other person.

And then kiss on her ear lobs , and soon, there isn't a single inch left without my saliva on her face.

She hold me tightly against her and kissing my neck.

She is moving her hands on my chest and locked her lips to my lips.

Slowly unbuttoning my shirt. And finally

She assist me to drop my shirt off.

We aren't talking to each other or a single word but our desires are now talking, fighting and flying heavily.

Stay tuned