27

Avneet : no its ok

Avneet try to focus on laptop again , but the drug soon start to show its magic .

Raghav is working with her on the laptop when he look up and saw her staring directly into his eyes.

The look on her face didn't seem to be one of rapt attention, either; more like one of enamored daydreaming.

It is hot in the Room even with the air conditioner on.

It is getting close to summer, and Raghav starts the game with taking  his shirt off.

He is wearing only a tight t-shirt underneath, and several times They caught her staring at Siddharth's  chest or arms so he is trying to get her attention with her half senses.

Siddharth hold Riyaz's hand and drag him in the corner to ask him why she is feeling dizzy.

Avneet : what is happening there? (She asked with her half sense tone of voice, she seems like she is not in her senses anymore)

Riyaz : we are coming mam.

Raghav hold her shoulders.

Siddharth wanna shout on him as he feels really angry when he touch her taking advantage of her dizziness but he don't know why she is smiling looking at Raghav.

Avneet : thanks raghav. (Said in a faint tone of voice)

Siddharth : what you did guys?

Riyaz : nothing yaar, Raghav just mixed some mind controlling drugs and a bit viagra it will be a great combination.

Raghav came to them too.

Siddharth : guys, we should drop mam back to home.

Avneet : guys what are you doing there? (She asked laying on the bed)

Riyaz : let's go she is waiting for us.

Raghav : yeah, I will take off her top and shorts.

Riyaz : I will remove her bra, and siddharth, you can remove her panty.

Siddharth : shut up guys... Shut your mouth. My parents must be in the way, if they caught you, we all three will go to jail from here.

Stay tuned.