6

Riyaz : you get a jackpot in your hand boy, she looks like a fuck doll, you are really gonna have fun.

Raghav : bro, I wanna take tution from her too.

Siddharth : I want this too, as I can't do anything alone, so I need your help but I am not sure that my dad will allow.

Riyaz : yes I know uncle didn't like us.

Raghav : yeah. So what should we do?

Siddharth : this girl is not in your luck guys, that's why destiny bring her to me. But tell me how to talk to her to get to know that she is interested to earn more or not. (Asked in a sexually hungry tone)

Riyaz : she will give you hints herself you just have to catch those hints.

Raghav : yeah, like she will wear short dresses, notice your clothes and give compliments on your clothes.

Siddharth : by the way, what should I wear in front of her.

Riyaz : be naked 😂😂😂.

Raghav : this is really too soon to be naked riyaz, for now wear something reveal your biceps and left you two buttons open of your shirt.

Riyaz : yeah seems good.

Siddharth : okay, and yeah Riyaz, she should be so lucky to see me naked. 😂😂😂

Riyaz : true true bro.

Raghav : guys, concentrate we make her naked in front of us instead of getting naked to her.

Siddharth : in front of me.

Riyaz : getting possessive for your new hotty tutor.

Raghav : yeah yeah I can notice this too.

Siddharth : yes, she is too hot to share, but guys I am ready to share her if I get her.

Riyaz : don't worry we will have her by hook or by crook.

Siddharth : yeah so done, I will set a web cam in my room so you can watch and tell me if she gives me hint.

Stay tuned.