24

Avneet : yes , Actually I have a web designing assignment to complete by night so I have to leave.

Riyaz : in this we can surely help you out with it mam. Give us a chance to help you out.

Avneet : Really??

Riyaz : yeah mam , Just wait a moment.

Riyaz showed her that how good he is in web designing.

Avneet : they are great, I will bring my laptop down and we can start working on it if you all help me I will give you a treat.

Riyaz : what we will get as a treat mam. (He asked with a smirk but Avneet is stucked in a situation so she didn't notice the smirk on his face).

Raghav : yeah mam. Treat should be good.

Siddharth : it's our duty guys to help mam and we should behave good boys here.

Avneet : today I got to know siddharth that they looks spoiled kids but actually they are more innocent than you. (Said with disappointment on her face from him after the moment she heard his complain )

Siddharth remains silent.

Riyaz : so mam will we get anything good in treat?

Avneet : yeah I will give you two anything you wish.

Raghav : promise us.

Siddharth : can't you believe mam, why you need a promise. (Siddharth better know their dirty minds)

Avneet : I don't mind promising you, I promise I will do all what you want in treat but only something I can bring for you to eat.

Riyaz (in mind) : once the work will done we will eat you miss kaur.

Raghav : okay mam. Let's start the work then.

Siddharth can't say anything.

Raghav and Riyaz had been stuck in 12th class since last 2 and 3 years respectively and was now 19 and 20 years old .

Though there was only 1 and 2 years age difference between Avneet and them but he always used to address her as mam because they show themselves kid to her.

Stay tuned