10

Now the things starts going to the double meaning sessions in conversation during classes.

But Avneet try to control herself and didn't react to their silly talks much.

Avneet is wearing a little deep neck top pairing with a jeans which is making her look extra tempting and hot and especially Riyaz and Raghav can't take off their eyes from her exposed cleavage

The way, Raghav and Riyaz and looking at Avneet is making Siddharth feels so bad and protective towards her hotty tutor.

He is also spoiled brat, but he is protective for Avneet as he know how his friends looking at her.

Riyaz : mam, will you please tell me how to grow melons big and more bigger. (With a nasty expression and Avneet can catch the actual meaning of his statement)

Raghav : yeah mam. You should tell us.

Avneet : is it related to your subject?

Siddharth : they are idiots mam, don't give too much attention on them.

Avneet : you do your work siddharth, they asked me not you!!

Siddharth : sorry mam.

Riyaz : so mam!!

Avneet : Melons are tender plants and need heat to germinate and grow. Start the seeds off in mid- to late April, sowing two per small pot, at a depth of 1.5cm (½in). (She gave an answer)

Raghav : oh really, like this they really must came out so juicy.

Avneet : hmm. (She is getting irritated but handling them)

Siddharth : guys please can we focus on science.

Avneet : yeah you all three have to work hard on science.

Riyaz : yeah mam, I have one question related to science.

Raghav : yeah I have too.

Avneet didn't want to give them chance but she asked "what??"

Riyaz : so mam, how deep a girl can take?

Avneet stood up in anger.

Avneet : what the hell you just said?

Riyaz : I mean emotions mam, I heard girls take things too seriously.

Stay tuned