The second is why she have condom ready in her drawer, is it her regular thing.

I can't stop myself to ask her.

Avneet : put it on, safety is important as I don't want to carry a baby of a baby. (Said teasingly patting my cheeks)

Siddharth : mam, I wanna ask you something?

Avneet : how I have this protection, right?

Siddharth : hmm.

Avneet : it fell from Riyaz's pocket, I took it to prove his parents but now thanks to him because it came in use of mine and you.

Siddharth smiled.

Avneet : put it on.

Siddharth : uhm... How? (He is confuse)

Avneet help him to cover her Mr 7 inches.

She is looking absolutely prepare for the action.

I kiss her and again whispered I love you mam, and responded the same by biting my ear.

I got a sense that she don’t want to waster even a millisecond. And I gently part her legs and put my 7 inches to her cleanly shaven love hole.

With a gentle push I am inside her. Mr. 7 inches is feeling comfortable space , and feeling familiar with the love hole.

She held my hands and I start with a very gentle pushes.

Again the moans are turning me more enthusiastic what I am doing.

I kiss her on the lips, then moving my tongue on her left breast.

We are now pacing slightly higher, the response or jerk she is making this terrible.

The look in her eyes are satisfaction and trust towards me.

And now we are just synchronize the whole push and pop.

The motion of bodies are superb.

Sometimes I am pushing in her, she is just responding.

When she jumps by her hips , and I am just directing my 7 inches.

I rest my body on her and start pushing it harder and her moans are now very loud, even I am making the certain sounds.

We are pacing more than we did in last 5 minutes.

Stay tuned