4

Avneet and Siddharth have the first meet here when his parents call him.

Avneet : hii.

His dad : she is your new tution teacher, her name is Avneet.

Siddharth (act innocent) : good evening mam. (Said joining his hands like a good boy).

Avneet is really impressed with the first look of Siddharth and the way he is behaving.

Avneet : what's your hobbies and all? (Try to break the ice)

Siddharth : nothing much mam.

His dad : miss kaur we just want that our son will score good in boards exams when he have no focus on his studies.

Siddharth is not liking the way his father point it out in front of this extra ordinary beautiful girl.

Siddharth never seen such a beautiful face ever before in his life.

Avneet : don't worry Mister nigam, I will take care that he will put his 100 percent efforts on his studies.

Siddharth : mam, may I come at your place to study?

Avneet : no dear, actually I lives in a sharing flat with a roommate, there will me constant disturbance so I will come everyday, don't worry. (She said sweetly).

His dad gave him angry glare as he can understand he is trying to get a way to escape from home for sometime.

Siddharth : okay mam.

Avneet : let's discuss about fees then sir, if you don't mind.

His dad : yeah say it mam, I was about to say the same.

Avneet : I know sir, 12th tution fees is about 7000 thousand per month in fees, but just because I have to travel so I can't manage less than 10000, so you can think and answer me till tomorrow.

She do this work to run her life smoothly.

His dad : I offer you 15000 mam, I just want my son to score 70 percent marks in boards.

Avneet : this is so great of you sir, I will give my 200 percent then on him. (She is impressed and happy).

Stay tuned.