Siddharth : hii Ananya. (She is the most beautiful girl of their class and she have crush on siddharth)

Even few days ago,

Siddharth had a crush on Ananya but since Avneet came in his life. He forget all the girls around him.

Ananya : so siddharth, remember we had a plan?

Siddharth : plan?

Ananya : oh I guess, riyaz didn't told you, actually he told me to get ready today for something.

Raghav and Siddharth both looked at Riyaz.

Raghav : it was not for Siddharth babe, it's for me. (He is trying to take over the situation being a typical playboy).

Ananya : but I like Siddharth.

Riyaz (whisper in his ear) : bro, let Siddharth have some time with her we have our next prey is Avneet and for hunt her we need Siddharth to be on our side.

Raghav is full of lust for Ananya as well but he give up.

Siddharth : what is going on here guys?

Ananya : Riyaz, didn't you told him?

Riyaz : yeah, babe give me a minute.

Raghav and Riyaz talked to Siddharth and try to convince him that he should make out with Ananya.

Siddharth : what the hell, I was interested in Ananya but not anymore.

Riyaz : listen bro, she is such a beautiful girl. You will not get a better choice in school for free.

Raghav : yeah right, and if you are dreaming about Avneet than don't worry she is our prey we will give you the best share of her.

Siddharth : shut up, I don't look Avneet mam in that manner.

Riyaz : oh really, stop lying, Siddharth we saw you staring at her boobs yesterday and you also want them in your mouth, isn't it?

Raghav and Riyaz again spoiling their thoughts and at last they convince him to make out with Ananya.

Siddharth get ready. Because he can also think the same that Avneet can't be his partner.

Stay tuned